Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Whole Lotta Nothin'...

Everyday routine. Not exactly blog material. And to add to already boring posts, I'm having issues uploading pics (again).

Painting a lot lately. Trying to get some samples done to put into a friend's shop and just trying to keep up with orders at the same time. Wanting to scrap but sitting down and drawing a blank most days. I did get a few pages done this week. I've updated the ole slideroo to the side there. Made a few changes too, hopefully it's a little easier to view now.

Got on the catwalk again this week. I was like huh? I kinda just stared for a minute in disbelief. It seems like the two layouts that have been picked are some of my least favorites. Well the one picked this week, I liked, but it was a terrible scan. And I totally forgot to crop the bottom grey strip off. Anyhoo, this is it.

Scans are apparently ok with blogger, just so I stay away from the pics. LoL.

Eric got a new car yesterday. (Imagine pic of car here). He was tired of driving to work everyday in his old truck. He's got quite the drive and the truck's not exactly a smooth ride. And I think that he may have sold his truck on the same day. There's someone really interested. He's coming drive it tomorrow. I'm gonna miss it a little. We've had it for 9 years.

That's about it for new news. Happy Wednesday! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beemer. Guess the golf clubs won't be in the way anymore.

Deanna G. said...

the catwalk again!!!!!!!!! aC styles it out that's why ;) so proud of you, congratulations darlin'!! yay.

yay for a new car and a smoother ride for eric! my cruiser is like 11 years old. hahaha. i'm not ready to give her up just yet ;) hahahaha.

and all my posts are boring these days. i'm in a creative rut. hahaha.

michelle raMirez said...

a two timer already.
work that catwalk girl!!!
and yipee for the new car!!

Alex Hardy said...

wa-HOOOO!
{doing a little dance for ya!}

that is sooooo fab.
love to see your fabulousness get noticed!
:)

oooh. new car.
is eric gonna let YOU drive it all the time?
hehehe.
can't wait to see the pic's!

Heidi Joe said...

Work that Catwalk girl....I was so stoked that you were on there!!

And yay for a fun new car, too... Can't wait to see the pics on that too... here's hoping Blogger will work it for ya.

On to Jr. High!