Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blog

Just checking in.

So today is the first time this week I actually get to sit down at the computer and check in on my peeps and just browse. I'm becoming hooked on etsy all over again. Seriously folks, if you love looking at cool things, etsy.com is the place for you. I just made my first purchase. It's for the girlah kits. Even though mines not until March, I figure I better get it while I can. Speaking of Girlahs, my thoughts and prayers are with you girls who either live near where the fires are taking place or have family and friends that do. So crazy. And sad.

Payton is spending the day at Grandma's today. Hopefully lots of painting will get done. That is, if I ever tear myself away from the computer. We are having a garage sale next weekend, so that's been taking up a lot of my time too. Trying to get things together. Saturday we will be up in the attic. That's a scary thing. You should see our attic. It's full of junk. Someone else will think it's treasure, hopefully.

We have been having some wonderfully delightful weather. The highs all week have been lower 60's. Lows in the 40's. ♥ing it to say the least.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Cam bring home the pic we took with him on Grandparent's day. Robert and Janette also bought one with him.

Deanna G. said...

helawww? that doesn't get old, right? hahaha. miss you.

i bought a couple things for when it's my turn (which is in like 8 months, or something like that, lol).

i was spose to pack up all my stuff but that hasn't happened yet. oy. maybe next week :| i'm barely hangin on.

the weather is getting a little cooler here too. i still wish we had seasons, sometimes. have a great weekend a!!!!!!!!!!! love.

Alex Hardy said...

love my amber updates.
hang in there girlah!

you need to reward all your hardwork!
:D

On to Jr. High!