Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday List

1. Cameron starts basketball practice tomorrow. I'm worried about his nose. But it looks soooo much better.

2. About to leave to get my license renewed. I got a scolding from Eric for not doing it online. I told him I forgot. Secretly though, I really wanted to go take a new pic. I hate the old one. Can we say dork? ;)

3. Payton is getting to the age where she wants to pic her own clothes to wear everyday. Which would be fine if any of it actually matched. So she ends up crying EVERY morning. Wait until she's 13. LoL.

4. I soooo want to scrap for a bit. But the busy Christmas painting season is getting underway and I'm wayyyyy behind on it. Will scrap after the new year. For sure.

5. Celebrating the ole 31 tomorrow night. Nothing major. Eric and I are going out for supper and then we'll probably rent a movie that I'll fall asleep 20 minutes in.

6. Christmas cards have been ordered and have arrived. Phew! Last year, in the mist of all the painting, I made my own. Never again, my friends. This year I did them online and they are now finished and printed. Yay!!

7. More than halfway finished with my Christmas shopping. And it's not even December. That's huge for me.

8. Speaking of which, December tomorrow! How is that possible?


9. My mom bought a movie based on the Gospel of John. Guess who plays Jesus?


Amen, Brotha!

10. The kids have been missing Oreo, so we may try to make a little visit sometime this weekend.

11. Christmas parade on Sunday. Temperature? 81. Very Christmas-y.

12. Happy weekending! :)

3 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Whoa! Desmond as John! Mah Brotha. I can't wait for Lost to come back... everyone keeps griping about the strike, but I'm like COOL because both Lost and American Idol are comin' back, HOLLA!

Hope you have a fun weekend!!

Jill H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Amber!!!!

p.s. i'll trade your 81 degrees for our 25 degrees...for a little while any ways :) maybe just long enough to go to the Christmas parade.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Love you!

Brandy

On to Jr. High!