Thursday, September 11, 2008

On a Thursday...

1. We're out of the cone. Woohoo! (see last post). Although they are saying we will still have tropical storm force winds and school is cancelled tomorrow. Seriously. You're killing me, smalls. Payton finally starts school and Mommy can finally have some Mommy time and school's been cancelled 5 days because of hurricanes already. I sense makeup days in the future.

2. Speaking of Mommy time, yesterday I went into a store and just walked around forever. Looking at everything and taking my time. Wow. It's like a whole new way to shop.

3. In the tradition of my kids and their accidents, Payton bent down for something in the bathroom and knocked her eye on the toilet. She now looks like she's wearing purple eye shadow.

4. Booked the cruise for E and I's 10th anniversary early next year. I'm counting down the days already. Oh and I made sure NOT to book during hurricane season. ;)

5. Cameron's party is in a week and I have yet to mail invites. I'm turning into slacker Mommy. I did book the water slide today though. Luckily, they still had one available.

6. How annoying is Kenley on Project Runway? Seriously that outfit was horrif. Just finished watching it on DVR, so it's fresh on the brain. LoL.

7. Not quite sure there's a such thing as normal anymore, but if there is, could we please return to it? Thank you and Happy Thursday. ;)

2 comments:

Jill H said...

oh no, i'm sorry your mommy time is being messed with!!! at least you should have those makeup days :)

i'm hoping & praying that you guys will be spared from Ike. take care, Amber!

Deanna G. said...

i'm with you on returning to normal. i haven't updated my blog in like 2.5 years, ha! helllowww. i miss the olden golden days... we totally need to schedule a call... especially before the holidays hit. oy!

so glad you guys are doing well with the crazy weather and all.

how exciting.. a cruise!! i know yall will have a fantastic time! XO.

ps - it wouldn't be a traditional comment unless I said something like, omg, can you believe we're half way into september already?! hahahahhaa.

On to Jr. High!