Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And A Happy New Year...

So Christmas has come and gone (thankfully). It's a tough time of year when you're married to a jeweler. My dear friend Shaina can attest to that. ;)

When it finally got here, it was wonderful. Well maybe except for the fact that we could have worn shorts. The kids got more than enough toys and other assorted gifts. I got a new lens for my camera (which is just what I wanted). Eric got clothes, cologne, etc. No big surprises this year as my brain couldn't come up with anything good. And with a cruise coming soon, I didn't want to overdo it.

So here are some pics. I love this first one of Eric's uncle who's almost 90 years old reading from a people magazine about Kevin Federline's life with Britney. Priceless.

Eric reading the Christmas story to us before we opened gifts.
It was a Littlest PetShop year for Payton. And I don't think that she minded one bit! ;)

Cameron and his nanny. I can't get over how much they look alike these days. Payton discovering the Barbie bike she's been wanting. A happy camper she was!
Cameron and his presents. Mostly video game stuff. Big surprise there.
So anyway, it was another good Christmas. Now we look on to 2009. Can you believe it will be here in a few hours? We're heading to Eric's mom and dad's for seafood gumbo, firecracker popping, etc. Should be a fun night.

Wishing all of my family and friends a Happy and very healthy 2009!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, I love the Kevin/Britney reading guy! Ahhh! That's so cute!

And Cam's "nanny" looks a lot like you, Miss Amber... whoa!

Verification word is shesc... as in She's so cool. Meaning you, of course. :)

Jill H said...

LOL at the pic of Eric's uncle! too funny.

happy new year to you guys :)

On to Jr. High!