Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Freak Show that is this Guy...


Ugh. What a horrible, strange, uncomfortable performance that I couldn't wait to be over. Period.

On the other hand, I'm loving Danny Gokey and Matt Giraud. Really hoping that one of those guys pulls it off.

In other exciting news, Lost is back tonight. Woohoo. And Payton goes back to school today. They were having plumbing issues on Monday, so school was closed and she proceeded to cry for 30 minutes upon finding out that news. So I feel like I've gotten nothing done since the weekend. First things first...GROCERY SHOPPING! My family is about to discover what it's like to live on crackers and water if I don't make it to the store today! So that's the plan. Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Jenny and I both wanted to throw-up. He is so gross and fake...seems like he wants to be in a twisted sister-like Broadway show on a cruise ship...completely horrendous!

Ali said...

Also, little kids in Africa don't have a Rouses within walking distance of their adobe homes...I would be there everyday, taking advantage of the 2.99/lb jumbo shrimp and aged beef...or just eating the samples of sausage.

Shainanakins said...

what in the world He's scary looking..lol!

ahhhh we leave in about 18 hours!! I'm freaking out! lol!!

See ya when we get back!;o)

Jill H said...

yeah, Adam is a big ol' trainwreck for me, LOL. cannot. look. away. no matter much I want to!

On to Jr. High!