Monday, May 08, 2006

Very Random Musings



Is it Monday already?? Ugh!!
This weekend flew by-but then again don't they all? We had a fun weekend. Friday, Payton kept asking me to play ootes and adders. (That's chutes & ladders to all of you that are over the age of 2!) She's quite the little cheater when we play board games-lol.

Cameron was supposed to have a game that night, but it was canceled because of all the rain:( That's his second one cancelled already. Hopefully the rain will hold off so that he can play tonight. Friday night we had friends over for supper (Shoutout to Steve & Shaina--LOL!!) We had boiled crabs (my favorite food in the world)-and they were yummy!!

Saturday, we slept in (gotta love those rainy Saturday mornings). I was painting my toes and Payton was asking for pink toes, so I decided to paint hers. Sooooo cute! I did not think her toes could possibly be any cuter-until I painted them pink! She is so proud of her pink toes.

Sunday was nice, we napped for the first time in a long time on a Sunday after church. Of course then Eric and I couldn't fall asleep until about 1:00 this morning, so we are both dragging today. It is teacher appreciation week this week, and I wanted to make Cam's teachers gifts and I have not even started. And I have to make 3!

I am sooo anxious to get Payton's bedroom started. I am still waiting for a few pieces to come in stock on Bombay kids.com. I have most of the bedding, I am just not sure that she is ready for her big girl bed, so I am kind of holding off. I plan to paint her room too. This will be the first room we paint since we move in and I am a little nervous. I just don't think that khaki walls are very girly. I will post pictures once her room is done. I cannot wait to see it finished, it is going to be a Paris themed room and I am even thinking of doing a mural myself-yikes!! Very nervous about that.

Hurricane season is approaching all too quickly. I was just thinking about that yesterday. We have a lot of things we would have to haul in this year. Not that I wish a hurricane on anyone, but hopefully we get a break this year. Last season was enough to last us for quite some time.

Sorry that my musings were very random today-lol. Just stuff that's been on the old brain. Excited to see that Ali (my brother-in-law) is starting a blog. He is quite funny so it should be interesting to see what he comes up with!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Shout Out to pink Toes!!! Makes me hungry for ribs!
Amber we like your blog!! It helps us stay in the loop!

On to Jr. High!