Thursday, November 09, 2006

Last...

Lost post for awhile. And that makes me sad. I mean really February 7th? That's quite a long time. How nice will it be in February though when it's all new episodes. Not that I am in a rush for February though, because that means that my baby will be 3! Hard to believe. She's not feeling so great today. She's sleeping right now.

So Lost...Can I just start out by saying how unbelievably upset Kate and Sawyer made me? And poor Jack having to see that on the tv monitor. I was so sad for him! I've been pulling for Jack and Kate since the Pilot. But, I must say that I am not completely convinced that she has chosen Sawyer. But would Jack ever take her after her being with Sawyer? But I'm not convinced that she will choose Sawyer because she never really could tell him that she loved him. She just kissed him, in what I think was just a way to change the subject. And then she told Jack that she can't leave without him. So anyhoo, I hope I'm right on this (for once in my life since the show started!) But on the other hand, I'm thinking that the flashback was to show how Kate can't commit to a "safe" relationship. "I can't do taco night or babies". Which is kind of what Jack represents. No matter what happens between those two though, I just hope that Jack & Juliet do not get together. I may have to stop watching at that point (yeah right)!

So what did you all think? I guess today will be the last day to discuss for awhile.

Not much else going on right now. I need to get started on Jamie's CJ. I think that the painting is draining me of my creative energy right now. I just sit down and look at a page or the cj and cannot get any good ideas. I got my Hambly yesterday and that didn't even help. But I will try to come up with something great Jamie-I promise! I want to mail it out by Saturday, so I need to just jump in and let it go where it will.

Cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away! And it is so warm here. So hard to get in the holiday mood when it's warm outside!

4 comments:

darcy said...

The last lost.. say that 5 times fast!!! YIKES!

I felt bad for Jack too.. the look on his face when Kate came in to his cell? He was so happy to see her. =( Poor guy. But yeah, she's not so good with the normal relationships so who knows how'd she be with Jack.

And HOW IN THE HECK are her armpits shaved? Darin laughed when they were all in the heat of the moment and I was like, "Look at her hairless armpits!" The other's don't let them shower and beat the tar out of Sawyer but buy golly, they let Kate shave her armpits! Love Lost. =)

Ali said...

Kate and Sawyer hooked up...they are a better match than Kate and Jack...be honest with yourselves! Kate and Sawyer were both criminals. The Doc is too good for her...sorta...I do think he and Juliet would make a better couple because of their interests. Also, Kate and Sawyer had sex and it was videod...Jack knows it will be all over the internet and he wouldn't want to be with someone like that...don't you think?
Anyway...looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!!!

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, i think i'm in denial that Lost won't be on next week!! i can't believe we have to wait 3 MONTHS :( last night's episode was good! i agree that Kate wouldn't do so well with a 'good' guy. i like how she's brought out this nice side of Sawyer. although while they were in the moment, Gary & i just kept saying that would be so gross since they aren't too clean & their hair was all greasy!!! and i just want to know what in the world the others are going to do to Jack if Kate & Sawyer do make it away. i don't want them hurting Jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you sister on the whole Jack and Juliet thing. She's whack. For rill. And tricky sneaky. Dude, Heidi cracked me up with her, hello no toothbrush stinky dirty peoples. Hahaha. I'm upset about the whole thing right now. Boo!

Your other bloggity friends are hillarious! The armpits. The youtubed internet broadcasts. The greasiness of it all. Ahhhh! Love it. But I'm still so not happy about the February dill. They're so not getting CMas cookies from me!

On to Jr. High!