Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick, sick...

sick. My kiddies are anyway. Payton threw up last Tuesday morning, then again Thursday morning and then again Friday night at about midnight. No rhyme or reason. No acting sick or tired, or having a fever. Just throwing up here and there. So Sunday Cameron's not feeling well. Low grade fever and complaining of a tummy ache. And luckily I kept him home from school today because at about 8:30, he throws up. But I must say, it's about 3000 times easier with him. So, now that I've grossed you all out, that's our weekend. the kids are bundled up on the couch right now watching Noggin. I snuck away for a few to check emails and bloggage. Must have my morning computer fix or the day just isn't right. Some people drink coffee, I get on the computer.

There were some fun times this weekend. Like playing putt putt on Saturday night. Especially beating Eric. He loves his golf, so to lose in putt putt to me who doesn't so much like golf, was a little disappointing to him. But we had fun nonetheless. And the kids rode the go carts, and it was cold. I say cold but to my northern friends, it was probably just cool to you.

Well short post. Going check up on the kiddos. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

awww, hope your kids get better! putt-putt sounds like FUN, yay for you winning! we haven't played it since before we had kids, i wonder if they'd like it now. do your kids play too? have a great Monday, Amber =)

Anonymous said...

Awww... I hope the kiddos are feeling better... soon! It must be freezing, geesh. We're headed to weather in the 30s and that may as well be below 0 for us, haha. It'll be fun to get all dressed up in some winter gear, which is like summer duds for you folks! Heh.

On to Jr. High!