Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Finally...


The family seems to be better. Sarah, I loved your link to Delirious and wanted to share one of my current favorite songs. It's my favorite song today anyway. Tomorrow, it may change. Some of the blogs I read have music and it's kinda nice to listen and read at the same time. Although my stay at home mommy brain is just a little slower than it used to be so this isn't as easy as it once was. I can remember being in college studying with the radio and tv on. Now, not so much. I have to devote attention to one or the other.

So anyway, the kids are better. Cameron went back to school today. No throw ups since early yesterday, so all is back to normal. I hope. Last time I spoke just a tad too soon, as Eric and I both ended up getting it. But so far, so good.

Hope everyone is well. I'm really bummed that there's no Lost tomorrow, but I think that after that, I'll be over it. The first week is the hardest. LoL. Have a great day! And by the way, the song is "need you to love me" by Barlow Girl. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cool song.
who sings it?
i had to laugh when you said about your stay at home mommy brain..i so feel you on that.
whenever i say something dumb or totally out of context, i blame it on that.
thanks for making me smile today!!

Michelle r.. because i can never sign in under my blogger name on here....darn (but it's me)

Anonymous said...

Was that a link. it did not come through to me.

Anonymous said...

cool song amber:) who are they? i havent seen them before. Delirious are so cool arent they. glad everyone is well now, hope you stay well :)

On to Jr. High!