Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Real Reason We Celebrate...


It's really easy to forget sometimes with all the shopping, gift giving, decorating, eating. With all the craziness of Christmas it's easy to forget why we celebrate in the first place. But Eric and I were reminded last night. We went to see the Nativity Story movie. If you have the time to see this before Christmas, do. It's about sacrifice and obedience, but most of all, it's about the greatest gift the world has ever received.
Since I probably won't be posting again before, I want to wish all of my blog readers a very Merry Christmas! I'm so thankful for you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how right you are amber, i am hoping to see that movie but its always a challenge to actually get to the cinema ;)

hope you have a great christmas too...

Elizabeth said...

beautiful,Amber. I am hoping to see that after Christmas. I've heard really good things.
hope you have a merry Christmas.. and maybe a little white stuff too(even if its just shredded toiletpaper!!)

Anonymous said...

so true...i've been so busy preparing that i haven't had a chance to think about Him. thank you for the reminder, amber.

Deanna G. said...

YAY! Love the post Amber :) With the big hole in my list, it's been hard to stay focused on the true meaning :)

AND, thank you thank you thank you for the ornament :) It's so awesome and I can't wait to play! You're so rad.

Merry Christmas to you and the whole family!!

On to Jr. High!