Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm Dreaming of A

White Christmas. And that's about the closest I'm gonna come. A dream. Since tomorrow's supposed to be 80 degrees, it's likely to not even be cold for Christmas. Yuck. Just doesn't feel like Christmas when people are in shorts and T's. But on the bright side, I've mailed out my Christmas cards, goodies for the CJ girlies, and I am about a quarter of the way finished with my Christmas painting. Still have a TON of painting to do and chocolate covered pretzels & cookies to make and shopping to finish, and a house that's been sorely neglected with all the painting going on. Ok maybe that's not a bright side. It all sounded a little better in my head. Lol.


Usually, I cannot wait for Christmas to come and go with Eric working so very hard, and coming in late. But actually this year, hasn't been bad at all. It almost doesn't feel like Christmas because usually, he works very late and comes in exhausted. Not so much this year. The only bad thing is that he has to work all day Christmas Eve. That I'm not so thrilled about. The day will fly by I'm sure. So much to do. This year I actually wish there was about one more week before Christmas to get everything done!




I'm really not too sure how I found the time to scrap these. The scrapbook store has been having some really good sales for the 12 days of Christmas. Payton and I went on Tuesday and when we got home she wanted to scrap. So I pulled out some stuff and we scrapped for about an hour. She's been such a trooper with all the painting and other things going on.

Hope everyone has a wonderfully fabulous weekend. I am hoping to get a ton of things done! Only 10 days left! AACK!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

so glad you found time to scrap b/c those pages are outstanding!! love the glitter!!
you're dreaming of a white christmas down there, makes sense for your parts.. but here in the midwest , we SHOULD have the white stuff along with the bitter cold! sure doesn't feel like Christmas huh?

Ali said...

I can't believe you blogged today! I woke up this morning and my first thought was: 'I wonder if Ambrosia is going to write in her blog today?'! Then I told myself: "Self...don't get your hopes up! Self you are a neat Guy!"
Then I get to the Superstation and check...I was like: "'HEY EVERYBODY!!! AMBROSIA WROTE IN HER BLOG!!!'" Everyone was amazed and there were cheering and shouting...one guy screaming: "Adrieeen..Adrien!" Then I screamed back..."No, its Amber...Amber!"
They had a parade with confetti in the air along laughter...everyone was just Jolly happy!!! I didn't tell them about the 80 degree weather you are supposed to have tomorrow!...That would have totally been rain on our parade!

Jill H said...

awww, i wish for everyone to have some snow on Christmas!!! or at least everyone that would want a white Christmas :) actually, our snow is all melted now, and we have about 50 degrees :( so we may have a green Christmas too!! gosh, i can't imagine 80 degrees at Christmas! and i LOOOOOVE those layouts, Amber! the colors are awesome, love how you put them together. have a good weekend =)

Heidi Joe said...

Those pages are super cute!! WOW!

i have a piece of that red and pink polka that I was saving, but I'm loving that color combo with the turquoise... hmmm.... I get so many good ideas from you all!

Glad you're lovin' jamming to NKOTB!

darcy said...

Awe.. someday I hope you get a white christmas!! There is something super cool about it. Not sure if we will have one.. or I'd sent you some!!

LOVE the pages, girl!! You ROCK!

On to Jr. High!