Friday, December 29, 2006

Tagged...

By the fabulous Ms. Deanna. So here goes nothing.
A - Available or single: Trick question? Neither :)
B - Best Friend: Eric
C - Cake or Pie: Yes, please.
D - Drink of choice: Cherry Limeade (Sunkist can or Sonic's)
E - Essential item you use everyday: The Computer
F - Favorite color: A combo of red, teal and pink.
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Neither, I detest all things gummy.
H - Hometown:Lafayette
I - Indulgence: Scrapbook supplies, definitely
J - January or February: January, for the newness of it all.
K - Kids & Names: Cameron & Payton
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My family
M-Marriage Date: June 5, 1999
N - Number of Siblings: 3 all sisters & all younger than me.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Snakes, for sure
Q - Favorite Quote: "I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."Van Gogh
R - Reason to Smile: The funny things that my kids say
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
  • Ali
  • Jill
  • Sarah

  • U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm pretty tall. Ok so some of you know that already, but some might not. 5'11"
    V - Vegetable You Don't Like: Brussel sprouts
    W - Worst Habit: I bite my nails when I'm nervous or stressed
    X - Xrays: Mostly tooth related.
    Y - Your Fave Food: Boiled seafood-especially crabs and crawfish. YUM!
    Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius. Is that how you spell it? I so don't follow those things.

    4 comments:

    Deanna G. said...

    I had to run my mouse over "Ali" to check if you tagged the AE. Muwahahahhaha :)

    So cool Amber. So.

    Alex Hardy said...

    oooh!
    a seafood sista! :)
    love me some crab....never tried crawfish.
    must be *awesome* in LA, eh?

    Happy New Year!!!!!!

    Jill H said...

    i must come to LA to eat seafood!!!! MUST!! haha :) happy new year, Amber =) fun tag!

    Brandy Schaaf said...

    OKay I am so stealing this idea from both of you. LOL

    Oh and an email for you too.

    On to Jr. High!