Thursday, January 11, 2007

So......

We'll be heading out to Texas tomorrow. Going to see Jenny & Ali's new house and visit for a few days! So happy to be getting away for the weekend. After all the yuckies and sickness that have come through this house in the last 3 weeks, it'll be good to get out. And I'm hoping to visit the Scrap Bucket store. Such a cool store. Must try to get there this weekend!

And Pops and I are pretty excited about the Saint's game on Saturday. Our home team is having the best season, ever!!! That's pretty exciting for us Louisiana folks! Well not so much Eric as he doesn't really like football. But I grew up watching the Saints with my dad and have watched ever since. Even through the usually dismal seasons. But this year has been fun to watch for once.

Took Payton to the doctor on Monday. Apparently she had two very swollen and fluid-filled ears. He wrote me a prescription to the tune of $95.oo for 10 teaspoons. Yeah, I almost fell over when the pharmacist told me the price. I've never paid that much for medicine! And he also prescribed some cough syrup which was only $10. But she's not really coughing much anymore.

So that's about the only interesting thing here that took place all week.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Jill H said...

awww, there's the dress that Maria had too!! love those layouts, they are so beautiful! have a fun trip, hope you get to that scrap store :)

Alex Hardy said...

oh yea.
love those $$$ scripts.
is it Zithromax?
because really, i think that antibiotic
is worth it's weight in gold.
it works fab on the ear infections.
happy you guys are getting a little
break!
be safe & have a great time!
:)

Elizabeth said...

hope you feel better and are able to shop this weekend!
of course the saints are awesome this year....they have my old friend Drew throwing for them =)
have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I went talk to the dog about attacking the duck. The dog said she liked it.
So I went talk to the duck. She said she used to like it but had gotten tired of the game. I called to try and get them on Dr. Phil but was told ducks and dogs are not big this season.
Waiting to hear from Jerry Springer.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Ya I have STRONG opinions of insurance and all that, but I wont go there. He he. Love your layouts!! I want to scrap today!!!

michelle raMirez said...

what a bummer about the medicine.
it BETTER make her feel good huh?
have a great weekend and how fun that your home team is doing well and is in the payoffs....yipee.

Deanna G. said...

Holy cow, $95 bucks for medicine? Geesh. Hope she's filling better soon!!!

Gorgeous layouts... and her dress is so so adorable with those eyelets! Ahhhhhh.

Dude. And sequins? Yeah, love it.

Have a safe and fun trip with the family, Girlah!

On to Jr. High!