Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogger Frustration

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok. That felt good. I have been unable to blog all week. And if it lets me publish this post, I'll be shocked. Shocked, I tell ya.

What's been going on? Hmmm. Tuesday, we BBQ'ed with our new neighbors. ;) Some of our best friends just moved in a few houses down. She and I went shopping for home decor stuff. That was fun. The hubbys kept the kids and we shopped then came back and they hung it all up. It's gonna be fun to have them so close by.

Wednesday was a really good tv night. We watched American Idol (although the cable went out about halfway through and we missed a few of the girls). I think that the girls are definitely better than the guys this season. There was like one guy that I thought was decent, but several of the girls were good. And of course Lost. How I love Lost. It was back to its old self, or I was, one of the two. ;) My fave line from last night: "The steal the kid from the raft project, that was a real humdinger. " LoL. I love Sawyer's comments.

Hope you all have a good day and I really hope that this post publishes!

No comments:

On to Jr. High!