Thursday, April 05, 2007

Assignment #1 and Other Random Thoughts

So my first assignment for photography class was to take some outdoor pics with natural light. I was extremely nervous. He put them up on the screen to discuss them with the class. Luckily he liked them all. Phew! This is one of the ones that I used.


I am really nervous about the next assignment. We have to catch several shots of motion with different shutter speeds. I may just post some next week so that you guys can give me some feedback.

So yesterday was the busiest day ever. After dropping Cameron off at school, I took Payton over to my mother in laws. Ran home, got dressed, headed out to the ever-exciting-and-loads-of-fun yearly exam. After that I ran to the store to buy a couple of Easter goodies for the kids since they weren't with me. I then proceeded to go get a haircut, color, highlight. Then home to get Cameron off the bus, wrapped up my homework assignment, and headed out to class. Wow. It was a busy day indeed.

I wish I would've had Eric snap a pic of the new hair yesterday. I really like it. I wanted to keep the length because I definitely need to be able to pull it up. But I wanted something different so she cut bangs. I like them. I just hope that I can fix it now!

The eating healthy/exercise is going well. I broke down and weighed myself, but I was pleasantly surprised. I've lost 5 pounds since starting. Eric says he definitely notices a difference. I say yeah right. LoL.

Gina Glocksen leaving AI? Ohmyword. When will the madness end? I'm getting more and more mad each week.

And on the breaking down front, I found serious Lost spoilers on the abc message board. And read them. So I pretty much knew everything that was gonna happen last night. Can you say weak? Won't make that mistake again. It wasn't nearly as good knowing what was gonna happen before it did. It was a pretty good episode.

Off to Target. Must finish the Easter shopping! :)


1 comment:

darcy said...

Not too much happened on Lost last night. The whole Sawyer being nice was pretty funny. =) And the chick fight was hilarious. Okay, so do we trust Julianna? She HAD THE KEY? Found that weird. And Sayid doesn't trust her. And he's been right about everything. And what's with Locke? he's totally off the deep end now...

LOVe the picture! YOu need to scrap that up, stat!!!

On to Jr. High!