Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Insert Clever Title Here

So, I'm just a tad bit excited. We leave for our long beach weekend tomorrow evening. WooHoo! I hope to return with lots of good pics, and I've even vowed to myself that I would *gasp* make a mini book of the trip. That's big for me. I've had about 1 hour of scraptime in the last month. And I mainly pulled the stuff out for D's CJ. But well, I managed to do 6 layouts that day. So I have a blank little book that I've been having for awhile and I totally plan to do a long weekend at the beach mini book. So girlahs, you'll have to hold me to it. Because I've done only one mini book. It was for our anniversary last year. And one can never have too many mini books, right?

I have a new online addiction. As if I needed another. I love this site. So fun to see all of the goodies. I haven't actually purchased anything yet, but I did set up an account, so I'll be ready when I see something that I can't live without. Eric will be thrilled, I tell you.

I'm just a tad excited about Lost tonight. I so cannot wait until 10ish. Which is about the time we usually start it. After the kids are sound asleep and we watch Sanjaya not get kicked off of Idol.

I also have photography class tonight. Our last time in the classroom. Already. That flew by. Next week we have a field trip to Lake Martin. Very nice spot with tons of birds, alligators, trees, flowers. Hopefully good pics.

4 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Oh snizzap... Sancrappah is GONE! WOOT!

(Oh no, I hope I didn't spoil it for you!)

Totally holding you to that mini, too. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

have a good time. Make sure you go in the water. I 'm sure the water temp must be in the high sixties by now.

michelle raMirez said...

yea yea for the mini!!!
have a wonderful vacation.
can't wait to hear all about it

***tiffany said...

Hey...
I'm local (to you)
who/where is your class?
...and do you like your teacher?
Thanks and you rock,
tiff

On to Jr. High!