Monday, April 16, 2007

I Must Say...

that my first spa experience was pure bliss. The facial was beyond words. The massage was wonderful. It was my first massage by a man and let me tell you. Can you say strange? I kept trying to forget that it was a man other than my husband giving me a massage. But it was tough. The manicure and pedicure were wonderful as well. Although I find that she was a bit rushed because of a very particular older woman that was before me and totally cut into my time. Such a fabulous day though. I look forward to returning in the future. coughcoughERICcoughcough. Oh yeah, he doesn't read my blog.

Just the girls today.

Cameron's Easter break is over and he's back at school today. He said he wasn't ready to go back. I think he's getting end of the school year burn out. I guess he's ready for the summer. This morning, he threw a fit because he didn't want to wear the sweater I had picked out for him. As I sit here typing this, Payton is fixing (pulling) my hair. Yes, I guess things are back to normal.

Have a fabulous day friends! :)


4 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Ah, yes... love spa action. The cool thing about it, too that I remember from when I used to give facials and stuff was that it was just as relaxing to give as to receive!! I'd come home all blissed out and smelling good. MMMM...

Cute photo, too! Payton is such a cutie pie!

Jamie Ko said...

spas are just heavenly. I need one just about now...

darcy said...

Awe... so jealous of the spa day! What was with the old lady tapping into your time? HELLO????

Jill H said...

glad you enjoyed your spa visit!! the dude giving a massage would be a little weird for me too, not so weird that i wouldn't enjoy it, but just a little weird ;)

On to Jr. High!