Friday, April 13, 2007

New Post

LoL. How's that for a title? We're good over here, it's just that sometimes my life is so boring, there's actually nothing to post about. nada.
So well, this week has been one of those weeks.
I've discovered that come summertime, there's gonna be some serious rearranging of life and schedules. Cameron was off all week for Easter. I never realized just how much of a routine Payton and I have and how much it gets thrown off. Cameron doesn't nap, Payton does. Cameron has serious issues when it comes to being quiet in order for Payton to nap. Which makes for an extremely cranky Payton because she doesn't nap long enough. The last 2 days though, he did much better. It's just gonna be a matter of organizing our day better. So yes, only a month and a half left of school. And seriously, I'm pretty sure he just started, right? I've got a few summer camps lined up for him to help it go by a little easier for him. Let's face it, Payton and I are not exciting people. We can survive a whole day playing babies and store and reading a few books, watching some Dora. Well that's not gonna cut it for Cam. So I'm thinking some camps to get him out and about will be good for him.

Back for Christmas Eric gave me a giftcard to a really nice spa here in town, and tomorrow, I get to use my gift! Woohoo. Massage, facial, manicure, pedicure. Very excited. Then on Thursday, we leave for our mommy/daddy weekend at the beach with some friends. Woohoo again. In order to get ready I got to go do the always exciting, make you wanna-stick-yourself-in-the-eye-with -the-hangar, bathing suit shopping. This has got to be the most unfun thing ever. Period. It was semi-successful. I did buy a top. I'll be reusing an old bottom from a few years back.

So well, that's it. I told you it was a boring week. Have a wonderful wonderful weekend!! :)

5 comments:

Ali said...

Ambrosia, what you say is boring is actually exciting! You are home molding creative and intellectual minds. It must be so hard to stay home, sacrifice all your dreams, and be a constant teacher for your children. For real, I don't think I could do it, you are a heroine!

michelle raMirez said...

have a sweet day pampering yourself!

Jamie Ko said...

ooh I love the spa. have a great time and relax and ENJOY!!!

Jill H said...

ahhh, a spa appointment!!! have fun =)

Deanna G. said...

oh amber... not boring at all :) haha. rather funny!!

i live on an island, surrounded by clear blue ocean, and i don't go to the beach, haha. probably once a year when my cousin visits. other than that, not so much. i'm thinking it has to do with the bathing suit thing. maybe if i lose like 30 lbs i'd be ok. i'm thinking i love pepsi and carbs too much though, so no. hahaha.

anyway, have a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper rad day at the spa! oh my gosh. what a great gift. live it up! woo hoo!

On to Jr. High!