Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yuck...

Such yucky weather last night. Lots of fun things cancelled. For instance, my photo class field trip to Lake Martin. Cancelled. Cameron's fun day at school today. Cancelled.


But on a happier note, I got 110 pictures developed yesterday AND I am completely caught up on my painting. So, there will be serious scrapping today and tomorrow. That mini book I promised might just actually get finished. Jamie and Alex (I think those are my peeps), your pics for the swap will be coming soon. I was anxious to get the beach pics back first. Very excited for my first photo swap! For you non-scrappers, what happens is you email someone a pic and they do a scrapbook page for you using your pic. Our photo class instructor told us that only 5% of digital pics ever actually get printed. That's crazy to me. 5%. The other 95% stay on your memory card or computer forever.


American Idol was LOOOOONG. But good. If it would have been Jordin to leave, I think Eric would have thrown something at the tv for sure. We're kind of over Lakeisha, she can go. And Phil. And Chris. The other 3 can stay.

And just because I miss it and it has been a week already since we went...

3 comments:

Deanna G. said...

5% eh? I prolly contribute to that :) haha. I love little tidbits of info. Niiiiice on being all caught up. Maybe this weekend will help me out! Hahha.

Sucky on the weather front.

Jill H said...

wow, only 5%?! i am definitely not one of those people, i think i print too many, lol. way more of my pictures end up in a photo album rather than being scrapped! hope you have good weather for your weekend, or at least that you're able to scrap =)

darcy said...

Did you get to scrap?? We wanna see!!!

On to Jr. High!