Monday, July 30, 2007

WiiKEND HAPPENINGS

So Thursday night we drove out to Texas to hang with Jenny and Ali for the weekend. We got there at like 10:30 Thursday night. We left after Eric got off at 1:00. Friday morning we got up, swam and did some shopping in Frisco. I love me some shopping in Frisco. There's so many stores. I visited ReCollections for the first time and picked up some cool scrap stuff. Went to a shoe store and bought some school shoes for Cameron. Went home and played the Wii for hours. This machine is really so much fun. We loved it. I'm so sore today from playing Tennis. Too cool.



On Saturday we took the DART into Dallas and took the kids to the zoo. It was a fun day. I was worried that it would be too hot, but we got there kind of early and there was a lot of shade, so it wasn't too bad.

So I had some other zoo pics that I wanted to share, but blogger's not cooperating today. We only saw about half of the zoo, because the kids (and adults) were kind of worn out by about noon. We took the DART back into Plano and had some yummy Mexican food. Then we headed home and you guessed it, played some more Wii. I'm fairly certain we're gonna have one of these bad boys in the future. Cameron and Eric loved it so much.

Sunday, we headed home. It was a nice getaway weekend before school starts in 2 weeks. Already. My baby is gonna be a first grader! Happy Monday, folks!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Hey! Looks like you copied my whole post and changed some words around!

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, I'm so bummed we didn't get to meet up. But next time you're in Plano, girl, it's on like Donkey Kong.



I heard the Wii rocks, man. This girl I work with always says how her girlfriends come over and they have to shave their arms because the hand holder things rip out their arm hair. I'm like heh?

Alex Hardy said...

jeez. i just made sense of your whole "WiiKEND Happenings"...very clever! :p

our boys are *begging* for a Wii...but alas, i think we are holding out until christmas. they have an xbox & gba's. they are such men in the making! LoL.

are you up late on the weekend? cuz i'm thinking that we should really go for it...the wonderphone that is.
we'll just all "take turns" talking!

1st grade! aww. my jake will be in 1st grade too! & i have a 3rd grader...and mike will be in pre-school two days a week. whatever will i do???

Jill H said...

oh wow, they start school a lot earlier down there! Xave doesn't start til after Labor Day. kinda wish he started earlier but oh well. the wii sounds like fun!!

Jamie Ko said...

Mike and I have been looking for a Wii, but can't seem to find one. We're not in desperate need of one but everytime we play one at a friend's house, we found ourselves trying to scope one out.

ooh, so there's a DART in Dallas?? in the San Francisco Bay Area we have one called BART. Bay Area Rapid Transit. what if they had one in Frisco (let's say)...it would be FART.

hahaha!! you know that had to make you laugh...

Deanna G. said...

my bf LC has a wii :) heh. she says its an excellent work out. wiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

and how cute is the little dude so quiet and focused on feeding that wittle bird! ahhhhhh, i love it!!!!!

Deanna G. said...

^^J's FART comment, bwahahahha.

On to Jr. High!