Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Know, I Know...

Bad blogger. For real. Here it is November 8th already. How did that happen. First things first. Happy Birthday to my Mom.


And also Happy Birthday to my friends, Shaina & Jamie! Hope you girls have great days today!!

Where have I been? Let's see. I don't know really. The last week has been sort of a blur. This time change has kinda knocked us for a loop, schedule wise. We go out to play before homework now, which makes it kind of hard to come in and wind down for homework. We'll get there. Then the time will change again.

Our kitty is at the vet today getting neutered, so fun day for him. He meowed the whole way there. And I sneezed the whole way there. LoL.

Eric and I's weekend starts tomorrow. Can't wait to see Cats again and stay in a super nice hotel Saturday night. I'll try my hardest to get some good pics to share next week.

So that's been the week in a nutshell. Going in fast forward 24/7 it seems. The dog next door barked half the night, which was fabulous. And to top it off, chewed up my newspaper. :( Bad dog!

Happy Thursday to you! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe thanks Amber!!;o) And hope u 2 have a wonderful time! Definitly take lots of pics!:)

Shaina

Jamie Ko said...

thanks aC!!! and happy birthday to Shaina and your mama!!

have a great time with your love-love. enjoy it to the fullest!

michelle.g said...

just like you, time seems to be going by so fast for me. i can't believe it's already november! hope your weekend is wonderful and that you get some rest and relaxation in there too.

Jill H said...

have an awesome time this weekend, Amber :)

and your kiddos look so cute from the Halloween picture!!!

On to Jr. High!