Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Medical Wisdom of a 3 (Almost 4) Year Old & Other Randomalities

**While Eric and I were discussing my eye surgery Payton asks "Are they just gonna pop your old eyes out and pop some new ones in?" LoL. Hope not.



**Upon hearing that my grandmother had fallen and broken her leg, "Can they just glue MawMaw Pye's leg back on?" Not sure that would work.



**It's time to be finished with AI auditions already. Time to get on with it.



**One day until LOST! Really good theory discussing going on here.



**Mardi Gras was very uneventful. We played wii most of the day. My mom and Eric's mom came over for awhile and played some Wii as well. His mom babysits a 6 month old and she brought her over. Eric, Cameron and Payton all got baby fever I think. Mommy did not. It was fun to play with her, but then she left before bedtime. But speaking of bedtime, my almost 4 year old, is averaging waking up about 3 times per night. Kinda like having a baby around.



**Payton's party is in a little over a week. Handmade invitations are only about half way done. I'm a little stressed about this folks, I cannot lie.



**I'm really busy with painting again. When I found out my surgery got pushed back, I started taking orders and now I'm busy as all get out. I'm a little stressed, see previous random fact.



**Cameron goes back to school tomorrow, things will be back to normal and it'll feel like Monday, but will really be Thursday, gotta love that!



**Getting back to the party, Eric and I have decided to take on the monumental task of making a castle cake. There will be pics posted, if it looks decent that is.



**I've been extremely hungry for boiled crawfish. Unless you want to trade in your first born, though, it's not likely you'll get any. Seriously, so dang expensive right now.


**Looks like it's back to the beach for us this summer. Planning the family vacay for June. My mom and dad, Jenny and Ali, and two youngest sisters Becky and Amy will be making the trip with us this year. Should be fun. Oh and we've also decided to take a long beach weekend in April without the kiddies again. Going with the friends we went with last year.

**Heading out to run errands. Happy Wednesday!! :)

3 comments:

darcy said...

I can't wait to hear how your eye surgery goes!! I want it SO BAD!! You'll have to tell me honestly how bad it hurts. =/

LOST tomorrow, girlie!! Yipee!!

Jill H said...

lol at the thought of popping your eyes out for new ones :) ouch!

maybe Payton and Maria can get together and discuss their sleep issues, lol...Maria has been up about 2-3 times a night the last few months :( i'm just as tired now as when i had babies, so i know how you feel, unfortunately!

Ali said...

I hear that sometimes during the laser surgery they have to take out the old eyes!
Give Paypay a little bit of Children's Tylenol before bed...or some warm milk....it will help her sleep.
The castle cake sounds delicious!!!!
Crawfish sounds great too!!! I haven't had boiled crawfish since that last time we had it at your house. Looking forward to the party.

On to Jr. High!