Monday, April 14, 2008

My Husband the Alligator Wrestler and Other Randoms

*Saturday the family spent the day crabbing. An alligator swam up and stalked us almost the entire day. He finally got brave enough and came up and stole the chicken half that the people next to us were crabbing with. The chicken was tied to a string and had a stake on the other end. When he swallowed the chicken, the string was coming from his stomach (still connected to the chicken) and the stake was following behind him. LoL. He would try to go under the water to fool us, but the stake followed him everywhere. A while later, the people had left and we see the stake swimming up to take another piece of chicken. Eric goes running after it and grabs the stake just as the gator grabs the chicken. He's pulling on one end and the gator on the other. Finally I guess the gator gave up and swam away. He came back a few times though. And my crazy husband tried to fight him for it every time. He was about 4 feet long and eventually got another piece of chicken and then had 2 stakes following him everywhere he went. LoL. He won't be sneaking up on people anymore.

*We ended up with 7 dozen crabs. Totally worth the trip. Although we froze in the morning.

*In the process of getting girlah kits together. My goal is to have them shipped early next week.

*Going on a long beach weekend with our friends Steve and Shaina again in a few weeks. Minus the kiddos. Last year was wonderful and this year we're staying a couple more days, so I'm sure it will be even better.

*I apologize for the lack of pictures in my blogs as of late. Haven't taken the ole camera out in awhile. Since Easter really. I would have LOVED a picture of E fighting with the gator, but I hate risking bringing my camera out there.

*My son came home with a girl's phone number. And really wanted to call her. To him she's just his friend, but I had to explain to him why a 6 year old girl's mommy and daddy might not want a boy to call her. Already.

*Got a haircut today, shorter than I was thinking, but I like it. I would post a pic, but well, see above random fact about lack of pics.

*Oh and you'll be glad to know that Cam has finally dropped planet Uterus for the correct name of Uranus. Thankfully. LoL.

That's all for the random Wednesday. Lost comes back next week. Which makes me very happy. I'm not so much happy about Micheal Johns getting voted off of Idol last week. It's time for Kristie Lee Cook to go in my humble opinion.

4 comments:

Deanna G. said...

aC!!!!!!!! dude. i was picturing E wrestling with the gator and the stick and,, ahahahhaha!

hellohh? i put some pages together but don't know where i packed the adhesives so i'm hoping to get some tonight :) yay.

i have this ai post in my head. i had an approved by the G crush on michael johns, lol. :( i agree with you on that one girl, but last night, OMG. always be my baby rock version by a male? he should win.

money is in the mail!

lost next week. finally :) oh. jin goes the golf shop my brotehr works at ALL the time now. like a few times a month. and every single time, i tell him to take a picture or call me and put jin on the fone. my brother won't do it, lol. i tell him to take a picture of jin and send it to me as proof. he won't do that either. shucks. happy wednesday!

Jamie Ko said...

ooh i think it would've been cool to see Eric the crocodile wrestler in action.

and I swear one of these days Mike and I are going to come out and go crabbing with you all. Mike would absolutely die of utter happiness.

don't watch Lost or AI so no comment there.

did you get my moola? i think i sent it a while ago. can't wait for some girlah kit action.

Heidi Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Joe said...

Okay you had me running away from my computer with the first sentence "We had an alligator stalking us all day." I'd be like buh-bye. You are brave. I am chicken bawk bawk!

David Cook rocks the show. Bye to Kristi Lee Country.

On to Jr. High!