Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And I Cried...


that was the theme of the weekend. Payton had her dance recital this weekend and I cried. 4 times to be exact. Both practices, the recital itself and when she was called on stage to receive an award for the hardest working in her class. And my extremely shy little girl, jumped off of her daddy's lap and went down the aisle, up the stairs and onstage to receive it. And I cried.




Her class was the sun princesses. They danced to "You are my Sunshine" and "I'm Walking On Sunshine".
It was quite possible the cutest thing ever. I could cry just thinking about it. ;)

So to say that Eric and I are proud of our 2 munchkins would be an understatement. Payton with her Hardest Worker award and Cameron with his Oustanding Tiger of the Year award. Sniff sniff.

Happy Wednesday that feels like Tuesday!! :)

3 comments:

Jill H said...

awww! LOVE that sweet yellow dress :) she's so beautiful! congrats to her for being such a hard worker.

Alex Hardy said...

HI FIVE MAMA!
i'm a crier too.
the apple(s) must not fall far from the tree!

:D

Deanna G. said...

omg! i would've cried too. she looks like a golden ray of sunshine, for sure! so proud of both of them!!!!

xoxo!

On to Jr. High!