Monday, August 18, 2008

Just the Girls...

Hanging out again. Life feels back to normal. Sort of. Eric and I are struggling to wake up every morning and have like 15 minutes to get Cam up dressed, fed and out to the school bus. Speaking of which, I think his bus driver is either working out the kinks in her route. Or is part of a plot to drive me insane. Seriously. Different times and different stopping area every day thus far.
So anyhoo, this little chickadee starts school next week. Which makes me happy and sad. Happy because she's sooo excited and going to love it. Sad because I'm going to miss my little shopping partner. She literally walks around talking all day. Either on her play phone, to her babies, to me, or Tuno (her imaginary friend). It's gonna be so quiet around here.

3 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Payt is getting soooo big. She='s not a little baby anymore! Oh, man.

Tuno cracks me up, too. I love it!

Deanna G. said...

awwwwwwww :) she has an imaginary friend? Fun!

she's totally getting so big :)

Jamie Ko said...

why do they grow up so fast?? I'm gonna have to soak up every second once our little one get here!

On to Jr. High!