Friday, November 21, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly...

The good...
*Thanksgiving is upon us. A week for the kiddos out of school is gonna be interesting, but I've already made plans to take them to the movies one day. Of course Thanksgiving day doesn't count because Eric will be off and we'll be gone all day. Then Eric's mom offered to keep the kids so that I can brave the madness that is Black Friday. According to the paper, the sales are supposed to be some of the best ever, what with the economy and all.

*Gas is under $2.00 here now! I tanked up my gas guzzling SUV for $41.00 today. In the height of the sky high gas prices it was costing me $85.00. Definitely a good thing.

*I got a Southern Living book with all kinds of fun gifts from the kitchen. Really hoping to try some out before Christmas gets here.

*Payton wanted a big girl bike from Santa Claus. Today I thought I'd stop in at toys r us to check it out... Used a coupon and got a great deal on it.

*It's Friday!!

The bad...
*I have been letting the blog slide something fierce. Ironically, I'm finding myself too busy to blog, yet when I have the time, can't think of anything to blog about. LoL.

*Cameron had his heart set on Guitar Hero for the Wii for Christmas. After checking it out at the store and seeing songs by Ozzy Osbourne, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, etc...Yeah not so much. Lol. Back to the drawing board for Cam...

*Trying like crazy to get into the holiday spirit... In doing so, I've decided to change up the blog music a little early...That could be good or bad, depending on how you feel about it. ;)

The ugly...
*Eric's crazy Christmas at work may have started a little early. He left the house at like 4:30am for work today...Yikes...

*I had Taco Bell for lunch today. I'm not sure what came over me, I've been doing so good eating healthy and working out, but for some reason, it was calling my name.

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

aC! it's okay abt the blog thing.. i dont post anymore too, lol. i feel the same... when i do have time (like now), i got nothing. i've been on rollercoaster spurts here and there making things (if you'd even call it that), but ahh... hmpf.

good luck on the cmas shopping for the kiddos. awesome abt the venturing on black friday. i gave myself the day off to do the same :) i'm like half way through my list too :):) double score, right? heh.

i heart taco bell. i wish it were my next door neighbor. ok that might be a little extreme ;) xo.

Jill H said...

I think mostly I post on my blog just so I remember what things my kids have done or said. not for entertainment most of the time so it's kinda boring, but it's mine, LOL. are you still scrappin'? maybe you could share pages. Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving :)

On to Jr. High!