Monday, November 10, 2008

I Hate This Woman...




Ok, so maybe hate is too strong a word, but I dislike her greatly. I've been working out for about 3 weeks now and decided to try Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on ON DEMAND. And let's just say that today, I'm one big ball of hurt. Everything. From my head to my toes.

Is it just me or is it not feeling like the holidays are upon us? To be driving down the road on a Tuesday and see the Toys R Us parking lot completely full. To be shopping in Hobby Lobby and everyone's baskets are full of Christmas decorations. I'm just not feeling it. I can hardly believe that it's almost mid November much less time for the holiday season. I ran into a friend at Hobby Lobby who proceeded to tell me that she was just about finished Christmas shopping. Yeah well I haven't even started. Or started thinking about it-except for the kids of course. But seriously, almost finished Christmas shopping? In September? Oh yeah, it's mid November. I keep forgetting that little detail. Well I have a few weeks to get into holiday mode. I'm defiinitely looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner. Yum yum. ;)

4 comments:

Ali said...

She looks mean! I see why you hate her.

Heidi Joe said...

Yeah, I don't like that girl either. But I like Hobby Lobby and Christmas, so that has to count for something, right?

Deanna G. said...

aC! i've been on work leave, lol. i'd comment on all like four or five posts, but that would blow up your email, no.

i can't believe it's the holidays as well... but... the very person who is shoppign on xmas eve (me) started early this year :) i think due in part that we're not having another wedding this year, lol. xmas didn't really exist last year, ha. anyway, miss yah.

ps - the verification word is: mulmedra. Helllohh???

Jill H said...

I feel that way too, about Christmas coming up so quickly. I heard a Christmas song on the radio in our doctor office on HALLOWEEN when I took Maria in!

On to Jr. High!