Friday, March 06, 2009

Signs That Spring Is Near...


1. Some of the flowers in the flowerbeds are starting to bloom.

2. Everytime I look out in the backyard, there are little birds everywhere.

3. We're starting to discuss planting a garden, sprucing up the flower beds, fixing up the patio.

4. I've been having the urge to clean the house. Which doesn't come often, so I won't fight it...

5. Heading out in a bit to buy some spring/summer clothes for the wee ones.

6. We're supposed to have highs in the upper 70s into next week, a few days possibly 80.

7. I'm loving it.

So I usually like the cold weather, but after visiting Mexico and experiencing upper 80's, I'm ready for the spring! Happy happy weekending to you!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

oh man, I am JEALOUS of those flowers!!! we have nice temp's here right now but no flowers and no green grass yet. have a great weekend, Amber :)

On to Jr. High!