Tuesday, March 03, 2009

On A Tuesday...

It's all about the random...

1. Just got back from taking the kids to the dentist. No cavaties, he needs teeth pulled, yada, yada, yada...Same as always. I just wished the dentist would understand that I want to wait for these teeth to fall on their own as all of them are a little loose. But Mr. Dentist wouldn't get any money that way. Just sayin.

2. I'm exhausted because I stayed up late watching the train wreck that was the bachelor finale last night. I get nauseous just thinking about it...

2 1/2. Speaking of tv, where are my Heroes watchers? Is it just me or did this show get really good all of a sudden. It was really struggling last season, but this go round...Wow!!

3. I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry today. I don't mind the washing, drying, folding...It's just the putting away that catches me. On any given day, our breakfast area is full of piles of neatly folded clothes. I'm secretly hoping for a clothes fairy to come and save them. Haven't seen her yet though.

4. I've decided to give Facebook a go. I've been getting various invites and decided to give it a try. It's really cool to see all of the people on there that I haven't seen or spoken to in years.

5. I am sooo hungry for boiled crawfish. We have yet to indulge as of yet. One day soon I hope.

6. We're thinking about planting a little garden this year. It'll be fun for the kids and I think we'll enjoy the fresh veggies as well.

7. I am still working on editing our cruise pics. I'll put the link up once I get them all done.

8. Off to check and see if the clothes fairy passed yet. If not, guess I'll have to do it...

9. Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want Crawfish too! Call us.
We switched dentists and don't go to "Mr. Dentist" anymore. The one we go to now "Mrs. Dentist" seems to be quite great. The girls loved her and they get cool stuff there too.
Once the Laundry Fairy passes by your place can you send her here next???? :)

Brandy S.

Ali said...

-We haven't had boiled crawfish since I think 2006! I think we are going to get some this weekend and have a small crawfish boil at our house.
-Heroes has been good.
-To me the easiest part is putting away the clothes...I don't like the folding part.
-Good idea with the garden...i have great memories of making a garden with my dad.
-Hope you guys have a great Week!

-the word verification is: Go tan! That is nuts...I don't need to.

On to Jr. High!