Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey Ya'll...

It's Tuesday...How is it that a week goes by in between each blog post without my notice? Could it be that we're at the ballpark 5 out of 7 days and the other 2 are spent busily catching up on other things? I think that's it. Once again, it's gonna be about the random...


*Have you met my friend Blair? Just call me Tudy...LoL...The hair was beyond windblown as there were hurricane force winds blowing outside....Ok, so maybe they were just tropical storm force, but they were brutal nonetheless.


*I saw this on the ever magnificent Ashley Wren's blog awhile back and have wanted to do it for the kids baseball team snacks, but seriously...when do I have time to make cutesy snacks...I'm lucky I have time to open a box of snacks and let the kids grab them out...but anyway, I thought it was adorable.

*Cam's team is doing so well...They lost on Monday, but Cam had a double and made an out....It was a great game. They play again tomorrow night. Tonight was Payton's turn, she had 2 hits! Eric's been pitching to them and this was the first time I got to see her hit the pitches. I'm team mom, so I'm in the dugout getting batters together and whatnot, but I am seriously gonna try to get the camera out there soon.

*Payton's spring play is tomorrow. Her class will be train conductors, I scoured the Goodwill's in town today in search of overalls. Found a pair for $2.99...Score!

*Off to put the kids to bed and watch American Idol! Good night!


3 comments:

Shainanakins said...

hey, hey don't be clownin me (2 blogs in a row)..lol, i know i surprised myself..ahhhhh you got a pic with her!!! Thats awesome! I almost spit coffee out when you said Tudy..LOL!!

And what does Vayay mean? LOL! Yes crawfish r calling so soon we must meet again;oP

Jill H said...

great picture of you with Blair/Lisa! wow that is just so cool that you met her. I guess I could be Natalie since I am chubby, LOL :)

Heidi Joe said...

Check out you and Blair! I always pictrue her tossing her hair around with a brush and a blowdryer. Somehow that image is burned on my brain.

Totally giggling about Tootie, too. The rollerskates. Man. We need to find those on DVD!

On to Jr. High!