Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On a Wednesday...

*Just got back from Cam's game....Awesomeness I tell ya. They won 15-8. It was by far the most exciting game yet. A little boy who can not even swing the bat, much less hit the ball had 2 base hits tonight. He's NEVER hit the ball. Period. Not in practice and not in a game. And he had 2 base hits. My mom and dad were there. And strangely enough, the only game they came to during basketball season, is the only game we won. I'm not supersticious but still, they should come to every game.

*This blew me away. I think he's my new favorite. I really hope he can beat Adam "freak show" Lambert.

*Tomorrow night will be our 3rd night in a row at the ballpark. It's Payton's turn.

*Making my sister Jenny's baby shower invitations with the Hambly onesie paper and overlays. I heart Hambly...In order to buy it I had to go to the scrapbook store, I hadn't been there in probably 6 months. OHMYWORD. I could have seriously lost my mind. Oh scrapping, how I miss you.

*I cooked shrimp stew tonight. It was yummy if I do say so myself.

* :)

2 comments:

Shainanakins said...

Whoaaa! Go Cam's team!!! That is awesome! He must have been all smiles, and uh um mommy and daddy too of course;o)

awwwwwww and the baby shower invites sound so cute, even though i have no idea what those thingys are lol!;o)

Jill H said...

wow, that's so awesome he had two hits! I'd invite your parents to everything.

those invitations will be so cute with that Hambly paper. I was wondering if you were still scrapbooking or not! mine is so sporadic lately, I do it one day and then not for a month :(

On to Jr. High!