Monday, April 20, 2009

What a Weekend...



So I spent Friday night listening to these 2 INCREDIBLE women. The first is Lisa Whelchel, who you may recognize as Blair from the Facts of Life. She is a mother of 3 who travels around speaking to women. She had a really good message about being a wife and mommy.

The second is Ayiesha Woods who is an amazing singer. I seriously could have listened to her sing all night. I only kind of knew one of her songs, so wasn't sure if I'd enjoy her or not...but wow! I'd go watch her again in a heartbeat.

They were both at our church for a women's conference. On Saturday, we had a market set up with local vendors (myself included). I didn't do too well, but did get a lot of email addresses for potential orders, so hopefully those will turn into something. I came home really tired to find that my hubby had not only cleaned the playroom (YIKES-it's pretty scary in there), helped both of the kids clean their rooms, did all of the laundry and cooked supper. Sigh-I think I'll keep him. ;)

What a great and exhausting weekend it was. Yesterday afternoon, all I wanted to do was sleep...and sleep I did...Eric and I both. LoL. I enjoyed last week off with the kids, but back to normal today and I can't really say that I'm sad about that. Payton takes graduation pics on Wednesday. I am sad about that. We're off from the ballpark tonight, but we'll be there for the rest of the week.

Happy week to you!

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there ya have the Facts of Life....

Wow that came out of nowhere! I heard her books are great, and I hear she's a great speaker, too!

Cheers to you and more orders, too!

Shainanakins said...

Wow she still looks the same! I use to LOVE that show!

And yes i agree cheers to more orders for you! :o) If i could i would buy it all..lol!

On to Jr. High!