Friday, July 10, 2009

I Know, I Know...

I'm stinking it up with the updates. It's really hard to remember to update the ole blog during summer. Things have been soooo hectic, but the summer is chugging along nicely. Cameron spent the entire week at Eric's mom and dad's. Everyday he would call asking to spend just "one more night". He called and asked again yesterday, but he had already made plans to spend the day at one of his friend's houses (from his baseball team). So he was home for 1 night and gone again this morning. Payton decided that her time today would be better spent going to work with Daddy. So alas, a quiet house for one more day. I'm going to soak it in, because next week, things will be back to normal...and by normal I mean the kids fighting from sun up to sun down.

This ad is yet another reason why I love Hobby Lobby. It was a full page ad in the paper on July 4th.

As an update to a previous post, I'm about to break down and buy more pull-ups. After several nights of a dry bed...Payton has gone back to accidents every night. And I'm about as tired of washing and changing sheets as one could possibly get. I'm giving it a couple more nights and lots of prayer, then will make a final decision.


Lastly, here's a couple of pics from this summer...Have a wonderful weekend!!











1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

One day I'm going to come down there and we're going to catch crawfish and cook them and then you will show me how to eat them. Because that looks fun!

I heart Hobby Lobby, man. Sometimes I find myself in there singing the songs on the speakers to myself. It's uplifting. They totally get my $$ support, so I go there first before any other craft store!

On to Jr. High!