Friday, August 14, 2009

And They're Off..


Cameron's been in school since Tuesday. He's a 3rd grader now. I cannot get over how big and handsome he looks in this picture. So far, he's loving it. He couldn't wait to start and is loving his teacher thus far. Homework's in full swing, but so far it hasn't been too bad.

My baby girl went to kindergarten today. Sniff sniff. I still cannot believe it. I thought for sure that I would cry, but no tears thus far. Her teacher seems nice, but very strict. I kind of like that, but Eric's a little worried. LoL.

So here I sit in my quiet house. Enjoying the silence. I'll probably be at school quite a bit as I told the teacher that whenever she needs me, I can help out. They loooove to hear those words. LoL. I'm sure I'll be there a ton. Maybe that's why I'm not sad, I'll probably be there almost as much as the kids!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

On to Jr. High!