Friday, August 07, 2009

Summer's Almost Over...

And I cannot believe it. Cameron starts school on Tuesday, as in 4 days from now. Payton does her kindergarten testing on Tuesday and starts school on Friday.

We took a little end of the summer getaway to Texas to see baby Jasper, Jenny and Ali and help them move into their new house. He is such a cutie and the kiddos adored him. I think that they'd definitely love a baby brother or sister, but Mommy's not so sure.




The shopping there is fabulous. We hit Ikea, the Lego Store (which the kiddos loved and racked up at), a fabulous outlet mall, and several yummy restaurants. I played lots of scrabble on Ali's nintendo DS and I think I'm hooked! Cameron wants one for his birthday next month, and don't think Mommy won't sneak in the scrabble game with that purchase! ;)

So anyhoo, school shopping is finished. Uniforms, school supplies, backpacks, shoes, haircuts. I think they are both ready and I am too. We enjoyed the summer, but it's time for life to return to normal.

Happy weekending!

1 comment:

Shainanakins said...

awwww baby Jasper is ADORABLE, and what's even more adrorable is Cam and Pay with him!! Great pics!:o)

Wow, so you sent one off to school today, we start next Monday, oh and a big yahoo from this mommy..LOL!

Happy Happy end of Summer;o)

On to Jr. High!