Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLOOOOO...

Out there. It has almost been a month since I've blogged. Seriously? How can I not blog for an entire month?

**Really fun surprise trip planned for the kids at the end of the week...I'll give the details when we get back.

**So busy with volunteering at school. I love it. I sort of get to live out my elem. ed. degree with no commitment. And no pay either. :P

**Rescheduled field trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with Payton. The weather should be gorgeous as it has been.

**Garage sale at E's mom's house this past Saturday. We were sort of holding on to the neccessities if we would have had another baby. (i.e. swing, stroller, high chair). Well all of said items were drug out of the attic, cleaned and sold. So apparently, we are done with the baby having.

**I am caught up with painting for the first time in ages....this is a good and bad thing.

**Off to run my ginormous list of errands. Last minute trip-py stuff. Will update with pics when we return.

**xoxo

1 comment:

Jill H said...

hey, Amber!! I think it's great that you're volunteering at the school! somehow with both mine in school this year I'm still finding tons of things to fill up my days. I don't know how but it just happens, LOL :)

On to Jr. High!