Friday, June 23, 2006

Trying to get back to Normal


Ok. Seriously, life has yet to begin again for the kids and I. We literally left the house this week only to go and pick up our vacation pics. Housework has been calling, and I have been completely ignoring it. New vacation photos have been calling to be scrapped, and I don't have an ounce of creative energy right now to scrap them. My mom got a new sewing machine, so she is bringing me her old one to play around with. I'm excited to try a few things on it. Who knows, maybe one day I will sew as good as her (ha-I highly doubt it!) Life got back to normal quick for Eric. He had to work late a few times this week to catch up, and we have had people at the house needing repairs a few times this week.

We did get to meet the new neighbors, and she scraps! But she does digital scrapbooking, which to me, is a whole different world. They have a little boy that is Payton's age and there is another family moving in this weekend with a 3 year old girl. So we will finally have a few more kids around. When we were moving into this subdivision, I would have thought that there would have been a lot more kids. I just assumed that people with kids were the ones that bought 4 bedroom houses, but it has been quite the opposite. Almost no one around us has kids. It is just the married couple, some old and some young, but no kids. We have filled our house up, but I cannot imagine living in a house this big with just Eric and I. Ok Amber, stop the rambling! I will leave you with yet a few more pics of vacation.

3 comments:

darcy said...

You need to find your scrapping mojo stat, Amber!!! You have vaca pics that are calling your name!!!!

Ali said...

Serious Ambrosia you need to start scrapping immediately!!! I have been waiting for you to post some before I post mine! I have already scrapped 45 pages from vacation! Don't worry about the house work...let cameron do it...worry about scrapping! Maybe you can incorporate your sewing into scrapbooking...You can sew little pieces of fabric onto construction paper!

Anonymous said...

hi amber, thanks for your message on my blog. cool holiday snaps. i am trying to do a bit of scrapping but i always end up staying up WAY too late...hope you get a spark of creativity soon. :0)

On to Jr. High!