Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! So glad the weekend is once again upon us. The kiddies are sleeping at my mom & dad's house tonight. We are going out to eat for Eric's birthday (which is actually not until Tuesday)!
Gonna share some pics with you from yesterday. Eric put some meat on the grill and we just enjoyed our back yard. It is so nice to have grass. He mowed it for the first time yesterday.

The kids love being able to run around in something other than dirt & dust in the backyard. We have lived here a year and a half so it was long overdue. We have been battling wasps like crazy though. A few days ago, I went in the backyard and was spraying some nests down with the hose. They were swarming everywhere! When I went back inside, there were 6 or 7 of them waiting at the backyard, daring me to come back out-LoL. Anyway, I bought some spray and have killed tons of them this week. They are everywhere!



Sweet pic of Eric cutting the grass huh? Cameron snapped this one! He informed me that we now need a riding lawnmower after cutting the yard.

Already thinking about Cameron's birthday party. I love doing the kids parties. Although, Eric thinks that he's at the age this year where we will just go somewhere. We have a place called the Kart Ranch, where they have gokarts, bumper boats, puttputt and tons of games and a huge play area. We are thinking we will have it there. I am pretty sad about this. I love the decorating, making favor bags, food, the whole nine yards. I told him that he can't take Payton's away from me yet-lol. I plan to have at least 2 more parties here for her. Cannot believe Cameron will be 5 years old already. Note the new haircut. He wanted to cut it short so that he could spike it. He looks so much older!

And Payton, she cracks me up. I was in the bathroom putting on makeup this morning and she comes in saying "me makeup". I told her you don't need makeup you're beautiful. Then I proceeded to do a horrible rendition of the song "You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful to me". (Be thankful you can't hear me singing). And she puts on her poutiest of faces and says "no me bootful, no me bootful". She was very upset that I had the nerve to tell her she was beautiful (or maybe it was the horrible singing). Yesterday I bought some toilet paper at the store. When we get home she takes it and brings it to the bathroom. She comes out telling me "put up paper toilet". She calls toilet paper-paper toilet. Pretty funny, that little girl!

Oh and the crab cakes were delish! Someone had told me about Paula Deen's recipe on foodnetwork.com. Well I tried them and they came out great. Even the sauce to go with them was really good!

Well that it all I have for today. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I hear ya...TGIF times ten on my end...its been a long week...today is a long day..I have been ready to go home since 8:30AM...Nice pictures...Eric looks like his is doing his famous white boy dance, "the sprinkler"...have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

On to Jr. High!