Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Payton & I

Yep. That's it. Cameron off to school, Eric at work. Just the girls at home. Today she told me she wants to go shopping. So we are going to head out shopping. Not sure where or for what. Lol. Yesterday she helped me clean up the playroom. We were in there for over an hour and looked like we had hardly touched it. It is so very quiet around the house now.

Today is day 3 of kindergarten. He had a hard time waking up this morning. He seems like he loves it. He has a few new friends and one of the girls from his preschool class is in his K class. He loves eating lunch in the cafeteria. He loves that he has chocolate milk everyday.
And that's about it. 2 new layouts to share and not much else. Have a great Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Jill H said...

awww, just the girls =) how cute! hope you had fun shopping!! and i love those LO's Amber! the superhero one is such an awesome picture. love the Walmart toes too. SO ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Totally love that superhero layout amber :) I can't seem to get back into scrapping since i have been back, mind you its only been 5 days! I'm still doing all the laundry!!LOL. have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

where ever did you find those pretty toes. I searched high and low at Walmart but I only found ones as ugly as mine.

On to Jr. High!