Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So Apparently...

The weather reads my blog? After Monday's post, the fall weather arrived that night and has been here since. Although according to Rob (the local weatherman) it is going to be very short lived and although fall officially starts this weekend, summer weather will be back in full force.

Must share this pic of Eric. He made this pendant for a customer at work (a rapper, nonetheless). It says "It's Nothing". The thing weighs more than Cameron. And Eric could not resist modeling it. Hilarious.

We are 3 days away from the party. And for once in my life, I am completely finished and stress free. Well except for the stress of how many kids are actually going to show up. Over half of the kids I invited have either a soccer or football game that afternoon. Bummer! I guess it's just that time of year. Last year, hurricane Rita hit on his party day, so it had to be pushed back a week. Anyways, having it at the go cart place actually turned out to be a really good thing. The party is a racing theme so I bought some checkered flag fabric for goody bags and my wonderful mom sewed them all. Thanks mom! All I really have done was make the invites, buy the favors and put them in the bags. My sis in law is doing the cake. Wow. And I thought I would be sad to not be able to do it all. Turns out, it's pretty darn great! Especially with all the painting I have done in the past few weeks.

So anyway, hoping to get some scrapping done today. With all of the painting, I haven't really scrapped at all. And I miss it. Happy Wednesday everyone!:)

4 comments:

Jill H said...

ha ha, love the pic of your hubby w/the necklace!! too funny.

the party sounds like it'll be awesome, what a fun theme & fun place to have it at. i hope it goes well =)

darcy said...

Your party sounds SO creative!! Good idea to have it at a go-cart place... you're so smart, Amber!!!

And your hubby's pic was hilarious.. that needs SCRAPPED!!!

Anonymous said...

That pic is cute, haha.

Great idea to have the bags made out of checkered material - hope the party is awesome :)

I need more scrap time too. Heh, that's like, everyday. Hahah.

Anonymous said...

hope the party goes well amber. we are doing one for maisie today!!!! shouldn't be too bad what with lots of two year olds.....agghhh!

On to Jr. High!