Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Monday

This weekend went way too fast. Too much going on so that made it fly by. I bought Cameron's gift on Saturday. He wanted the Gameboy Advanced and Mario Bros. So I bought him that and the carrying case. That tells me how big he really is getting when he asks for video games for his bday. He is ready to turn five though because "all his friends at school are five and he is only four." Yeah that was me too. Except I was only four until early Dec. So I was way younger than my friends.
Here are some recent layouts to share.

Hope you all have a great day. It's dreary and rainy here again. Where oh where is the nice fall weather? I know it's a little early here for fall weather, but a girl can dream right?

4 comments:

Ali said...

The Fall weather is over here in Plano!
Nice LOs!

Deanna G. said...

Love what you did with the picture of Payton :) OMGosh, love all the details there. Way cool layouts!

Jill H said...

i love those pages, Amber!!! love Payton's little crown & wings! totally cute. hope you get nice weather soon =)

Anonymous said...

love thos layouts amber, especially that big arrow. so cool. have a great day :)

On to Jr. High!