Friday, September 22, 2006

This Little Cutie...

Turns 5 this weekend. And I've never felt older. LoL. To have a child that is 5 is unbelievable to me. Here he is at Payton's age. Seems like such a long time ago. I wanted to put a baby pic of him, but this computer doesn't have any. And well I'm feeling a tad on the lazy side today. Woke up with a sore throat and very stopped up. The weather is its funky humid self again. And Cameron didn't have school today, so, well, I'm still in my Pjamas as Payton calls them.

Went with my mom and Payton to a local show yesterday called Tinsel & Treasures. So many cool things to see and food to taste. They have it every year. It's a good place to Christmas shop. I have never seen so many fleur de lis things in my life. Bought Cam's teacher a pair of fleur de lis book ends. She mentioned at the beginning of the year how much she loved fleur de lis, so it was a good place to shop for her. The one bummer is that they don't allow strollers so we carried one little blondie way too much. It's too crowded already and strollers make it worse.

Party weekend for us, hopefully lots of good pics to share on Monday. I am praying that the rain holds off, since the majority of the party is outside. Cam is due for a good party year. His first birthday party was great, second one he had salmonella and basically slept through the entire party. (By the time he got sick it was too late to cancel). That night we took him to the hospital b/c he looked dehydrated and he ended up staying for three days. His third party was fine and his fourth, a hurricane hit. So thus far, he has had good and bad, and he's due for a good year. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

darcy said...

HAPPY Birthday, Cameron!!! Good luck this weekend with all the b-day festivities!!!!

Ali said...

Jenny & I are looking forward to the Birthday Party. I already have my pointy birthday hat on. See you guys tomorrow. We are heading over tonight.

Jill H said...

i hope he (and you guys) had a fun birthday party =) yay for turning 5!!! love the older pictures, he is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

hope your party weekend was a success.. and that you're recovering well =)
what a GREAT pic of the two of you. gorgeous, Amber!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, loved the pics Amber!! For rill.. you and your bubbies are so cute. Hope the party was fab! Yay for parties!

On to Jr. High!