Monday, October 30, 2006

Getting Ready...

for a garage sale on Saturday. We have taken out SO much stuff to sell. I've been going through pricing stuff, hanging and folding clothes, cleaning all the dust off of the stuff up in the attic. You know all that really fun stuff. LoL. We have been needing to do this for a really long time and we finally are going to do it. I am hoping that it goes well. The weather is SUPPOSED to be clear and 72 degrees, so at least that's good. Now watch by Friday night, the forecast will be for 80% rain. LoL. So it always goes around these parts. The kids are so excited. Cameron has been asking for about 3 months to have a garage sale to sell all the toys he no longer plays with. He actually sat outside one Sunday evening with a little pile of toys, and much to his dismay had no customers. LoL. Really and truly it is astounding all of the things we had in the attic and around the house that we just don't need or use. I am so ready to get rid of it all. Whatever doesn't sell goes on ebay or to Goodwill.

Tomorrow night is a fall festival at church. Fun jumps, hay rides, puppet shows, games and tons of candy. So Dora and the cowboy should have lots of fun. And at school, we have a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch that Payton and I are going on as well, that should be fun. Busy day!

Wednesday is parent/teacher conference day. It'll be interesting to hear about Cam's progress. He brings home a list of sight words and 6 books every night that he has to read to us. It's unbelievable that my baby is reading!

I finished my entry in Deanna's awesome circle journal and cannot wait to get the next one. I love actually being able to hold and look through work of people I have never met, but have been admiring their work for some time now. It's amazing, really. Absolutely love that I got to be a part of this. So, thanks again D!

Have a wonderful day everyone! How random was this post? And Ali, you & Jenny need to leave at approximately 1am Saturday morning to make it here for the big sale. I don't want any early birds! LoL.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Don't think we can make it...I know I would buy some toys...maybe even something for the home...we are going to be cleaning this weekend and painting...we almost finished the cleaning this weekend...it is going to take the rest of the week for the rest...we may need some opinions on colors to paint...will contact you later

Anonymous said...

fall festival sounds cool. they are doing a Narnia night here at our church. Be great to see your CJ layout. Sounds like fun :)

Anonymous said...

They don't really have those types of fun activities here for the kids for Halloween, but it sure sounds like fun :)

Awwww, thanks for the thanks :) Heh. I sent out Jamie's this afternoon so you should receive it soon! Oh, and I'm such a clutz. I haven't written a note in the box of RAK stuff, but will do so and send that out your way too!

Jill H said...

wow, i can't believe Cameron actually doesn't mind getting rid of old toys! that's so cute he sat outside w/his toys. hope your weather cooperates! have fun tonight with your church festival =)

On to Jr. High!