Thursday, November 02, 2006

Holy Cow...

It's November 2nd. Which means that tomorrow is November 3rd. Which means that exactly one month from tomorrow I will be 30 years old! Oh my goodness! 30! That's frightening.

Here's Cam from Tuesday. In all of his cowboy goodness. And of course, Dora.
They were both so proud of their costumes. It was so stinking hot on Tuesday. At Cameron's field trip to the pumpkin patch, we were sweating all day. And it didn't cool off very much that night. So Dora was comfortable in her shorts and T. Today on the other hand much cooler. It was actually pretty cold this morning.

So Lost last night. Oh my word. And can I just ask what in the world is up with the "fall season finale". What's that about? They play the show for a month and it's already time for a finale? Crazy! But last night was a goody. I must say though, I was sad to see Eko go. What in the world is up with the crazy black smoke? I am assuming that it is taking on the image of the people they are seeing (Eko-Yemi, and Jack with his father, Kate with the horse)? Don't know, that's just my assumption, but we all know what happens when we assume! I don't get the black smoke picking him up and throwing him around like a rag doll. I don't guess the others have anything to do with that? Who knows really.
Oh and Juliet with the "movie". Ok so is she lying about wanting Ben dead or is she setting Jack up yet again. I'm glad to see that there is finally some conflict among the others and hopefully our little group of castaways can bring them down. Down with the Others! LoL. And what is up with the pirate in the hatch? Quite creepy. I had to laugh when Locke said "So I guess he'll be expecting us. " LoL. Good ole Locke. Never scared of anything. Next week looks equally good and then a looong break.

And then we watch the Nine which is quite possibly one of the slowest most boring shows ever. Not sure why we are still watching. We say every week "this is our last week". But the dvr continues to record it and we continue to watch it. The previews for this show looked so much better than it is. I definitely think it will be a one season deal. Because really The Nine=snoozefest.

For all my scrappy friends, I've finally come out of my cave and ordered some Hambly and Bam Pop goodness. Because really, I need something to get the creative mojo going asap. Cannot wait to get it all in!

That's all I've got. Since I probably won't post again tomorrow, have a fab weekend! And thanks again for reading this crazy thing!

7 comments:

darcy said...

As if we don't have enough to worry about with the Others, we have black smoke killing people? So weird. Frankly, really didn't like that part. Scared me... a little too voo-doo ish. =/ And yeah, don't know how I feel about Voilet. Can we trust her? Or is this all in the plan? Ahhh.. gotta love LOST. =)

And it's so good to hear feedback about The Nine. We want to watch it because it looks interesting but we go to bed at 10pm. Thanks for the heads up!

Your kids looked so cute in their costumes! And ENJOY the warmness!! It's snowing here! =/

Ali said...

Great pictures of the kids...guess which one will be my desktop wallpaper! Anyway, Jenny made a remark last night about lost: All the people from the tail end of the plane are dying...there is only Bernard left...
Jenny and I started watching a new show this season also...Heroes it plays on Mondays...It is awesome...I look forward to it more than Lost now!
Hope you guys sell a lot this Saturday...maybe some family will show up that you are not expecting!
Have a good weekend!

Jill H said...

your kiddos look so cute!! wow, we had a COLD Halloween, it's so crazy the difference in weather. our kids wore their coats for part of trick-or-treating!!

i think they should start calling Lost "Head Games" instead, lol...there are so many mysteries it's hard to keep them all straight!! the smoke definitely makes me think the island is possessed or evil. i wonder if Jack will operate. i freaked out when i saw 'season finale'...and then i remembered they'll be back in Feb, but that's SUCH a long time to wait! wahhhhh! have a good weekend w/the garage sale, Amber :)

Jill H said...

sorry i have more to comment on :P...we stopped watching The Nine after 2 slooooooow weeks! i couldn't get into it. and 30 isn't bad at all, lol...it was the leading up to it that was terrifying!!!

Anonymous said...

yep im with you on hambly stuff, it looks gooooood. still i have to order it from the US, so it makes it a bit expensive with the postage..but i think it will be worth it :)

have a great weekend yourself....can't get over the difference in weather over there......

;-?

Anonymous said...

Hey Amb! Cute cute kiddies with their costumes, ahhhh. Love the pictures.

Lost? Yeah, me too. Haha. I just finished posting my thoughts, and well, they're pretty much the same as yours. That weird crazy eyepatch guy kinda freaked me out! Haha. And Fake Henry? Pshh. That's what you get for scheming, eh?

I won't have too much scrappy time in the upcoming weeks :{ Bleh. But I can't wait to see what you come with your new stuff! Woot woot :) Have a good weekend!

Elizabeth said...

your kiddos are so adorable! love the dora outfit . and I'm so jealous she's in shorts!!
We are officially looking to move to warm weather..and it can't come soon enough!

LOST.. yeah, that smokey killer, is the thing from before, that we could never see, just the clearing before it stuck- the whole Yemi thing, I don't get unless just to bring peeps up to speed w/ who Ecko was.
I think Juliet is full of crap. I just don't trust her. (Though she could be trying to get back at her husband Ben).
LOVE the twists. the show is way too short though!
have a great weekend.. get your scrap on!

On to Jr. High!