Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Card Pic Outtakes

Here they are. Some of the pics that will NOT make it on to the cards, but they're pretty cute anyways. ;)



Just got back from another round of shopping. But instead of Christmas shopping, it was happy birthday to me shopping. I needed some warm up pants and jackets for the cold blast we are supposed to be getting on Friday. I found 3 pairs of warm up pants that are actually long enough. That's the bad thing about being 5' 11". You can't so much find pants like that that are long enough. Jeans aren't a problem, but forget about warm ups. The Christmas parade is on Sunday and for the past 2 years, it has been humid and misty. Gross! This year it's supposed to be cold. Might actually feel like a Christmas parade for once.

Hope that everyone's Christmas shopping is going well. My CJ girls, I leave you with this "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh -the right stuff!" ;) LoL. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

just stopped by to say "hey"!! Love those pics of your kiddos. finding that perfect shot is frustrating, but the results are very cute indeed!
BTW, your home looks beautiful all dressed for the season =)

Brandy Schaaf said...

Oh I think you should use that middle pic of pay looking at cam laughing. I LOVE IT!

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, your kids are so cute laughing in the pictures!!! happy early birthday to you, Amber!

Anonymous said...

great pictures amber!
not sure if I will be doing Christmas cards this year. I've never done them before...so why start now?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Niiiice deal on finding some pants :) and early birthday present? Way rad.

Those pictures are ahhhhhhhhdorable. They are so so so cute and funny and cute! Ahhhhhh. Those will look great for CMas cards, for rill.

We'll see if I have time to do CMas cards. I'm such the procrastinator, haha.

I still heart NKOTB. Still.

Anonymous said...

amber!

they are the cutest!
love those shots!
bday shopping.
oooh fun.
i have the opposite problem...
being 5'2", pants are always too long!
hehehe.

NKOTB 4EVA!

Anonymous said...

Same as Alex... my pants are just a touch too long...

You supermodel, you. =) Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

fun times in those pics.
those smiles are priceless.
enjoy shopping for you and happy early birthday!

that song makes me wanna get up and dance with my hands on my stomach while kicking my legs out to each side.
remember that dance...oh yea!

Anonymous said...

such cute photos. How do you get your kids to smile so nicely in pics???


happy early birthday to yooooooou

Anonymous said...

I cried when I saw the last picture. It was beautiful. Father and son playing together with a christmas tree in the background. I wept like my dog died...but it was happy tears...to go with my happy feet.

On to Jr. High!