Wednesday, December 06, 2006

BRRR...

So it's been nice and chilly here in good old South Louisiana lately. Although it seems as though by next week, we'll be back to running the AC again. It was good while it lasted.
Our fountain in the backyard was frozen. So yes, it's been cold. 2 nights ago we actually got down to 25 degrees. I love that! I just wish it would hang around a little longer. Today's gonna be almost 70 :(

So round 2 of the Christmas card pic taking took place and it was not pleasant. The kids were not thrilled with having to go another round of picture taking. But I got a few good ones.

And some not so good ones.
At one point, they had me laughing so hard, I was crying. When these 2 get started, it's something else. Crazies I tell you. They get that from their Daddy;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it snowing there? Heh.

How cutie are they? So very very! Love seeing the pics.

PS- I got your email this a.m. and will reply shortly. But, basically... YOU'RE SO RADDDDDDD. Love yah girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the fotos...It brought tears to my eyes when I saw the kids smiling.

Anonymous said...

love those pictures, Amber!!! the silly ones are very cute! i can't believe your change in weather, that's just crazy. we're getting more snow in the next couple of days...i wish i could send it your way =)

Anonymous said...

awww..love those pics amber. last one is so totally cool.

darcy said...

Those are ADORABLE pictures, Amber!!!!

And you can have some of our cold.. I think it was -7 with the wind chill this morning! SOmetimes I wonder why I live here...

Anonymous said...

brrr...keep warm out there girl.
how fun are those pics too?
hope you are enjoying your new toy.
fun times

Anonymous said...

your kiddos are adorable!! and, wow, i haven't yet experienced that kind of cold but i like the idea of it!

On to Jr. High!