Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Huge Thank You...

To the person who invented Tivo/DVR! What would television be without it? Idol wouldn't be as interesting that's for sure. Which leads me to last night's winner. Sorry, AI.com wasn't being very cooperative, so I wasn't able to get a pic. And I'm not even really sure of her name. Fanjita or Janita or something to that effect. The one who thought the judges would find her conservative, confident and sexy. When asked why whe dressed the way she did, her answer? "It booses my confidentiality". OH MY WORD! Eric and I both lost it at that point. And rewound. "It booses my confidentiality." And rewound. You get the idea. I was truly scared she was gonna fall out of her dress during that audition. Paula kept closing her own shirt. LoL. Good times, folks. Again, sorry no pic. But if you saw the show, you remember her.

On a semi-related note. I chatted with
  • Heidi
  • last night. So much fun. I adore these CJ girlahs! ;) Her and her hubby enjoyed the confidentiality booses as well.

    I have an extrememly quiet house today. Eric at work, Cam at school, and Payton at Grandma's. I'm supposed to be painting, and will be in a few, just couldn't leave you all hanging for my pic from last night. I know you were anxiously awaiting. ;) LoL. I'll post again tomorrow, hopefully with a pic. 2 hours tonight. Woo Hoo! :)

    3 comments:

    Alex Hardy said...

    you crack me up!
    i missed AI last night and was counting
    on your pic!
    hehehe.
    i hope when you read this, that
    you have painted SOMETHING.
    muwahahaha.
    everytime i am alone, i can't
    be motivated to start anything!
    the peace & quiet is too nice to
    be "productive". :)

    Jill H said...

    oh my gosh, you are so RIGHT!!! that girl was the best from last night, we rewound it too to hear the 'confidentiality' statement...too funny! hope you got busy painting & used that quiet time productively :)

    Brandy Schaaf said...

    I really laughed hard about that stupid comment. The girl had no clue.

    See you tonight!

    On to Jr. High!