Thursday, January 25, 2007

Last Night...

After seeing the very first contestant on idol, I thought I had my winner.

"Gloria, Gloria." This guy was insane. The New Yawk accent was unreal. But then, after the last contestant, Isadora (no photo available), I kind of changed my mind. But I think they are both deserving of last night's worst. So today, we have co-winners. LoL.

Yesterday actually was pretty productive painting wise. I got a whole lot done. Still a ton left to do though. My friend Brandy and I are taking a photography class tonight, so that should be pretty fun. And hopefully informative. We tried to sign up for a class that was going to be a couple of months long, but it was full, so we are on a waiting list for next go round. Now that I have that nice camera, I'd like to learn to do more than just use the automatic setting. Lol.

So happy Thursday to you all! Cannot believe the weekend's upon us, already! :)

3 comments:

michelle raMirez said...

that guy was too much.
accent and all. and because i am such a reality nerd, I remember him from So you think you can dance....eeks.
love that you post this.
and that you got to chat with Heidi....fun all around.

darcy said...

Yean for art classes!!

darcy said...

I meant "YEAH"

On to Jr. High!