Monday, March 05, 2007

The Other Evil

That's right. Eric and I got our grubby little hands on some of these this weekend and um, not good. Seriously. What are they trying to do to me? With the easter candy and girl scout cookies all at the same time. I can assure you that the boxes we bought won't last the week. If they last a few more days, I'll be surprised.

Another thing on this fine Monday morning that I find quite disturbing? The neighbors dog barking ALL night long. "All night long...all night." Yeah I'm quoting Lionel Richie songs, cuz I'm just that tired. Hello? Could we please do something with the dog people. Couple that with a little blondie that came in our room, um 3 times. And yeah, there you have our night. Oh and did I mention that I got up at 4:30 this morning because I could hear Payton coming saying that she had teeteed in the bed, only to find Cameron sitting on the sofa watching cartoons. At 4:30. AM. So apparently the dog didn't just have me up. Are there laws against this kind of thing in a subdivision? I'm gonna have to do some research.

Wow. That was a complain-y post. That's what happens when I'm "dog tired". Pun intended. ;)

6 comments:

Jill H said...

oh no, this just reminded me that i ordered cookies from our vet's kids and i need to go pick them up! they are just the best, aren't they?! maybe you could put a muzzle on your neighbor's front door step???!

Ali said...

Solution to your problems:
Kill the dog and eat the cookies!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm girl scout cookies, I could use some Samoas right now.
Shoot the dog.

Jamie Ko said...

I'm sure there is a noise ordinance of some sort to get that dog to shut up. I would definitely investigate.

but as for the boy watching cartoons at god forsaken hours and the girl coming into your room, you're sort of on your own on that one. :)

girl scout cookies?? yup they rock. and they are soooo not the thing to eat...but yet they are.

Deanna G. said...

now i have lionel richie's song in mah head, hahaha.

i loved your comment on heidi bo's blog... abt going coverless, that way when you get it back you have allllllll the time in the world, bahhahaha, yes yes. i hear you.

not so good on the dog, but hey, lost is on tonight :)

michelle raMirez said...

oh no you didn't!!
loving the Lionel reference, bad dog though..yikes.
so jealous of the cookies.
we are almost out of ours now...oops
enjoy yours as i am off to get some chocolate goodness of my own now

On to Jr. High!